Your Accounting & Tax Specialist
Outsource all your financial requirements to the professional
accountants and auditors today!
Who We Are
Impulse Accountants Pty Ltd is an independent business providing consulting, accounting and auditing services to the public and private sector which is 100% black-owned.
We have progressed expeditiously in every aspect ever since our establishment in 2018. We aim to help dynamic organisations unlock their potential for growth by providing meaningful, forward-looking advice. Proactive team uses insights, experience, and instinct to understand complex issues for privately owned and public sector clients and help them to find solutions.
Our team is fully trained and is continually being trained so that they keep motivated.
Every client is unique and deserves a unique service. Our philosophy is to put our clients first to understand their situation and provide a first-class service tailored to their specific needs.
As we establish a one-to-one relationship with each client, we can offer timely, individual advice on how to improve your business or personal finances.
Why Choose Us?
The accounting office for small-medium enterprises in South Africa. Services the SME business accountancy needs. Our sole aim is to ensure timely and effective management of your accounts, enabling your business to grow and thrive.
At Impulse Accountants, we provide a comprehensive range of accounting services – from general bookkeeping and tax returns to financial statements.
As an independent accountancy firm, we take pride in ensuring all our clients receive the same dedicated service with rigorous attention to detail.
Vision & Mission
Our vision is to be regionally recognized as the accountants of choice for providing comprehensive financial and professional services to individuals and businesses alike while providing a working environment where staff members can grow and succeed in the industry.
Our mission is to provide clients with superior personalized tax, accounting, and consulting services by implementing practical solutions for our clients’ diverse needs.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
WHAT WE DO
- Processing of cash book
- Capturing of supplier invoices
- Processing debtor invoices
- Reconciling bank statements
- Compiling year-end trial balance
- Completing year-end financials
- Profit and loss reports
- Balance sheets
- Debtors age analysis
- Trial balance
Annual Financial Statements & SARS Tax Advisory
- IFRS compliant annual financial statements for SMEs
- Income tax returns
- Provisional tax returns
- Directors’ personal tax returns
- VAT returns
- SARS Notice of Objection
- Request for Remission on SARS penalties
- SARS Tax Compromise Arrangements
- Prepare employee payslips
- Submit the monthly and annual SARS returns, including UIF and PAYE
- Our payroll services include payroll software:
- Payroll register (full transaction summary)
- Online monitoring of staff leave
- EMP201 submissions
- EMP501 submissions
- Annual IRP5 and U-filing submission (UIF)
- Register a new company, Pty(ltd)
- Register clients for tax, VAT, PAYE, UIF, SDL, Income tax, E-filing and BEE (new business)
- Register for COIDA or WCA
- Tax clearance certificate or tax status PIN
- Submission of CIPC annual returns
Our Business Advisory Service
- We help you plan and prepare the financials
- We advise you on how best to spend your investments
- We connect you with like-minded businesses executives
- We can improve your cashflow by chasing your debtors
- Debtors management services include:
- Establishing overdue debtors
- Contacting overdue debtors to arrange payment
- Provide periodic reports to the client on the status of debtors